Friday, April 9, 2010

Palmetto Health Richland Childrens Hospital!

Well, I'm late posting this, but better late than never, right? Our Cupcake Crop charity was the Children's Hospital. And wow, did everyone pull out all the stops! I packed everything into 3 boxes and two bags (it took quite a bit of organizing to make it fit! But I had to get it into my trunk, so it had to be done! :-) My children and I took everything down to the Hospital, and the loved giving the toys and money that we had collected to the ladies there. They were so excited to get it! Thank you again, everyone, for how amazing you all are. Every time we have done a charity, our croppers have really gone the extra mile to take care of them. We're so thankful to have such an awesome group! Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment